FULL SERVICE RECEPTION PACKAGE
For pricing, please see the menu plans below. We only host one reception a day. With our full-service packages, our facility comes complete with the following:
- Full use of facility including dining area, patio, bar, bridal preparation room, gazebo, pavilion, and outdoor lakeside
- Tea light candles for all tables
- Use of our vases for floral or candle centerpieces (flowers & candles not included)
- Full bar set up with keg taps, barware, etc.
- Dance floor
- Wedding coordinator for your event and preparation experience
- White linens on all tables in dining area and serving area
- White linen napkins on all guest tables
- White linens for gift table, sign-in table, and buffet tables
- Silverware, China, and Glassware
- Complimentary Cake cutting
- Set-up and Clean-up
If You’re Planning On Having Alcohol
- You purchase and provide the alcohol.
- Full use of the bar and a bartender for a $300 bar fee.
- Full use of a TABC Certified Bartender.
- You must hire a uniformed off-duty police officer to be present while alcohol is being served and until all guests have exited the facility at the event’s end. They charge $40/hour with a 4 hour minimum.
Call or email for seasonal discounts and special discounts for parties below 75 guests.
Pricing Menu Option – Just Perfect
The following menu plans will give you an idea of what we offer. We can also adjust menus according to the number of people.
There is a $1000 discount on Packages for a Friday or Sunday date.
Inclusion and additions:
- Police officer, firefighter, military or Ministry discount of $400.00.
- Include use of the facility for up to 6 hours for event, use of bridal room 4 hours prior to event and vendors can set up starting at 11:00am.
- Cheese, Fruit and Cracker Display
- Crudités Display
- Spinach Dip Display
- Choice of 3 of the following hand passed hors d’ouerve
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Bruschetta served on Crostini
Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil Pesto on Crostini
Bacon wrapped chicken
Bacon wrapped pineapple
Beef skewers with teriyaki or Caribbean jerk sauce
Chicken skewers teriyaki or Caribbean jerk sauce
Beef on croustade