With the lease-only option, you provide the catering. You may use our kitchen as a staging area but cannot use any of our equipment, serving utensils etc. You also can provide your own alcohol (please review the requirements below).
- $300.00 catering fee charged to the caterer
- Caterer must have and provide a health permit or temporary health permit
- You or your caterer must clean up any kitchen area, serving area or guest area that has been usedwithin the contracted time
- You or your decorating team must clean up and take any décor within the contracted time
- $500.00 refundable deposit that will be refunded at end of contracted event providing all requirements are met
Our lease only package is for the lease of our Facility and Gazebo Ceremony site for a total of 10 hours and includes the following:
- Use of the Gazebo Ceremony with white wooden, padded chairs
- Tables and chivari chairs indoor
- Use of Bridal Suite
- Client provides catering and alcohol
- 10 hours use of facility and outdoor area
For an additional 1,000.00, the following can be added to the lease only option: You must have professional servers from your catering company stay until the end of the event with this option
- The room completely set with white linens, white napkins, silverware, plate ware, glassware
- A staff member to wash the dishes and take out the trash once the servers and decorators bus it to the kitchen
- Barware and 2 keg taps
Day of Coordinator Upgrade (this option is only available if you book the linen package)
For an additional $750.00 the following can be added to the linen package:
- Coordinator to meet with you ahead of time to go over timeline and décor
- Coordinator to run the entire event
- Tea light candles for all the tables and wall candles
- Use of our vases for floral or candle centerpieces. Floral and candles not included
- Use of our outdoor ceremony sound system for ceremony music at the gazebo
The following vendors are preferred caterers however you can hire the caterer of your choice:
If You’re Planning On Having Alcohol
- You purchase and provide the alcohol.
- Full use of the bar and a bartender for a $300 bar fee.
- Full use of a TABC Certified Bartender.
- You must hire a uniformed off-duty police officer to be present while alcohol is being served and until all guests have exited the facility at the event’s end. They charge $40/hour with a 4 hour minimum.