It is easy to be caught up in the excitement of your upcoming marriage, and friends and family are certain to understand your preoccupation as you prepare for the big day. If you are like most couples, your wedding is all the more enjoyable for the friends and family who attend the ceremony to celebrate with you. Paradise Cove offers the glamour of luxury outdoor wedding venues in the DFW area for your consideration.
A growing number of couples are extending an effort to ensure the wedding is enjoyable for their guests with exceptional food, drinks music and guest favors. Extending extra effort and thought for your guests shows them how much you appreciate their attendance, and ensures that all of your guests will enjoy your wedding, and the wedding reception.
When you are planning all the details for the wedding, providing an extra token of your appreciation for friends and family who had to travel far to be with you, is a thoughtful way of extending these guests a very special thank you.
Providing them with welcome bags or baskets is a great way to show your appreciation, and make your guests feel welcome. Fill the bag with useful items such as the following:
- Provide an itinerary of the wedding details, and a contact phone number for guests who may have questions. Ensure to include directions to the location of your outdoor wedding venues in DFW. If distant guests are present during the wedding rehearsal, invite them to join you, and the wedding rehearsal dinner afterwards.
- Maps of the area are helpful for those unfamiliar with the location for your outdoor wedding venues DFW.
- Guests not from the area will appreciate a list of local activities and restaurants.
- Snacks and water bottles are useful. If children are part of the group, include boxed juice and healthy snacks for them.
- A coloring book and crayons for young children helps to occupy them.
- Mini liquor or wine bottles are a favorite. If you have a brand produced in the local region, include a sample for guests.
- Include a small travel sewing kit for loose buttons, or a raveled hem.
- Regional gifts that are unique to your location, such a small bottle of honey from a local producer, discount coupons, or gift cards for favored restaurants or popular water parks, for example provide a nice touch.
- When you are especially close to a guest, include something personal, such as a favorite photo of you and the guest, and say something about it in a note. Alternately, you can simply say something about a favorite memory of them, for example, “I remember your visits to our grandparents during the summer and the fun we had playing. Thank you for being here for my wedding, it means so much to me!”
- Guests may appreciate hangover helper kits after the festivities at your outdoor wedding venues in DFW.
- Include toiletries, such as chapstick, a small sample of hand lotion, mouthwash, cotton swabs, bath soap, sunscreen, and tissues. These are items often forgotten by traveling guests.
- If you know the hotel your guests are staying in, ask the staff to deliver a bag to the room of each guest before they arrive. Be sure to include a note from you and your betrothed to ensure guests know the gift is not from the hotel. Other options include sending a friend or family member to welcome each guest and deliver the bag, or placing it at their seat during the wedding reception.
Paradise Cove provides premiere luxury outdoor wedding venues in DFW for your special day. Contact us for additional information, and a personal tour, to book your wedding, or for any questions you may have regarding our outdoor wedding venues in DFW. We will provide a tour of our venue and discuss our various options and features with you.