Paradise Cove is a private facility providing special events and outdoor weddings in Southlake, TX, located on the shores of Lake Grapevine. Its beautifully landscaped grounds with views of the sparkling lake offer a variety of ideal settings for your ceremony in our outdoor wedding venues in Dallas.
The wedding registry poses the problem of ensuring guests know where to find the registry list without being rude. One rule is steadfast, to never include it on your wedding invitation. To do so is a complete faux pas. However, what is acceptable is to list your wedding website on an insert providing other necessary information, and include it in the invitation.
The following are suggestions for ensuring guests know where to find your wedding registry.
1. Word of mouth is still the best way to inform guests of where to find your registry. Your best messengers are your parents, his parents, members of the wedding party, close friends, and family members.
2. An online registry offers the convenience of adding and deleting items at any time, and allows you to view the items guests have selected.
3. Some brides have personalized cards printed with the lucky couple’s name, driving directions to the ceremony, and the online wedding registry address, or a location such as a retail outlet. These can be given to invited guests in person if you will see them prior to the wedding. An alternative is to include an insert with the wedding invitation. Include driving directions, local hotel information for those arriving from out of town, weekend activities, and links to your wedding registry.
Tips for a Registry
1. Offer a wide range of gift types with varying price ranges, and include a larger number of lower and moderate cost items. Those who are on limited incomes will be able to buy what they can afford and you will receive items often overlooked that you can use.
2. Have the registry ready at least a month before your scheduled ceremony in our outdoor wedding venues in Dallas, the best advice is to have it complete when the invitations go out.
3. Do not list only high cost items, as not all guests can afford to be generous. Balance these with a greater number of moderately priced and low cost gift items. You can suggest that guests may go in together with high-cost items, or set up a fund for donations on an item, but it is not appropriate to request money. In addition, list items from walk in retail stores for those who prefer to shop in person, rather than online.
4. Requesting donations to your favorite charity are an acceptable alternative to listing gifts on a wedding registry, and is a charitable way to start a married life together.
In addition, Paradise Cove only hosts one wedding per day to ensure you and your guests receive superior service. This practice enables our staff to focus their attention on your wedding, and if the weather turns inclement, we are able to provide an alternative with our indoor facility.
Furthermore, our outdoor wedding venues in Dallas is located near the city center, which includes numerous recreational activities for your wedding guests such as boating, camping, fishing, marinas, parks, trails and other activities.
The beautiful setting of Paradise Cove’s outdoor wedding venues in Dallas offers the magical beauty every bride wants for her wedding. Give us a call learn more about our facility, options and amenities or to schedule a tour. Our dedicated staff will handle the details, ensuring your wedding fulfills your dreams for your outdoor wedding venues in Dallas. We hope you found our tips for your wedding registry helpful, and anticipate meeting you at Paradise Cove.